The goal of a mommy makeover is to restore the shape and appearance of a woman’s body after childbirth. Many women notice changes in their bodies after pregnancy. There are many areas of the body that can be addressed, most commonly the breasts, abdomen, waist, genitalia and buttocks.
A mommy makeover is typically performed as a single-stage procedure. There are many techniques used to perform a mommy makeover, and many factors should be taken into consideration when choosing which techniques are best:
- Desired amount of restoration
- Placement of the incisions
- Type of implant used
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the possible procedures in a mommy makeover ?
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Buttock augmentation/ Brazillian Butt Lift
- Tummy tuck
Who is a good candidate for a mommy makeover ?
- You are in good medical health
- You are at your ideal body weight
- You have a positive outlook and realistic expectations
- You are finished with childbearing
How much does a mommy makeover cost ?
The final cost of your treatments will be calculated on an individual basis in accordance with your needs. Depending on what procedure you desire to move forward with, it can also be a combination of many.
*For further information please visit the different subjects section.